Evanlyn Hat

7:52 PM

My first finished project in the Indie Design Gift-A-Long is this Evanlyn Hat by Kaitlyn Yeager. The pattern was chosen by Business Woman, who will also receive this hat as a Christmas gift (if I can get it back after she wore it for the photo shoot). She wanted a tight fitting hat, and I made an initial choice of interesting tight-fitting hat patterns from the gigantic Indie GAL bundle and she then decided on this one.


Pattern: Evanlyn Hat by Kaitlyn Yeager
Yarn: Eden Cottage Yarns Oakworth DK in colorway Falling Leaves (62 g)
Needles: 4 mm (US 6)


This project was slowed down by an accident on the couch: someone sat on my knitting and broke my circular needle. (Apparently, no-one was hurt, as there was no yelling or crying.) My other 4 mm needle tips were busy in another project, so I was going to wait until having finished that. Then I realised that I could use DPNs to knit this hat, and it didn't take too long to finish after that.


I think the hat looks great, and so does Business Woman. That makes it a good first FO in the GAL, now to my other 5 GAL projects!

You Might Also Like

0 kommenttia

recent posts